10 Best Newsletters for Startup Founders (all free):
I made a post on LinkedIn about my newsletter and how I managed to grow them to 2000+ subscribers
That’s when a comment caught my eye. It made me realize that people really look forward to good newsletters.
By subscribing to good newsletters you get access to great ideas and advice from experienced entrepreneurs and investors that can help you take your business to the next level
So I thought why don’t I share some newsletters for startup founders that I actively follow
Let’s jump into it.
Trends VC sends out a weekly report full of great ideas, big players, and specific tools. They also offer a paid membership and community to join with access to additional insights
This Newsletter is packed full of guides, and stories from real founders, on how to start a business and businesses you can start today.
Explore how successful founders are generating revenue through profitable projects and side gigs.
A unique take on news for professionals that delivers original coverage of top stories in business, tech, and more.
Actionable insights and market updates to help you start and grow your business, including specific stories from other founders.
Just want to build a profitable side product quickly? This is the newsletter for you.
Access thousands of vetted business ideas you can launch in a weekend and a community who can help you make it happen.
Under-the-radar trends, business ideas, and actionable frameworks
The Kernal newsletter promotes itself as offering startup ideas that are accessible to anyone, whether they want to build, buy, or invest in them
Their newsletter covers emerging trends, startup analysis, and industry research, helping founders make informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition.
Are there any other great newsletters that you follow and would recommend?
I’m always looking to expand my knowledge and would love to subscribe to them.
Whenever you’re ready here the 3 ways I can help:
See more posts like this
A step-by-step guide to Customer Onboarding Businesses, across most industries, have an average customer retention rate of less than 20%. This is abysmal. Imagine spending
Build Products that don’t SUCK. A Complete Guide When I was a CSM at SignPost, we used to lie about the product and what it
Build Systems in your Startup Using No-Code Tools Building a startup from scratch isn’t always SEXY Yes! It means that you get to build your
Hammering down product market fit for your startup According to the latest data, up to 90% of startups fail. What does the other 10% do
A weekly newsletter helping you launch and grow your startup without juggling around all the BS advice.
Join 250 others for an inspiring email weekly with fresh discoveries and growth tips in the startup space. Get high-quality data, stories, case-studies that you need to stay up-to-date with your startup.
- Useful apps, tools and websites.
- Inspiring startup founders in the space.
- Expert insights on the latest startup trends and technologies