Dear Hunters & Makers! 🏹
NO BS Startup Ignition Toolkit
- Spend time growing your startup and learning about your customers, instead of endlessly scouring the internet.
- Save valuable $$ dollars wasted on charlatans, generic advice & SEO fluff.
- Have a clear step-by-step action plan for each stage of your startup journey. (Pre-Launch, Launch, Growth & Scaling)
- Take advantage of the best-in-class tools, newsletters & resources.
- Impress the crap out of investors & raise funding to accelerate your startup’s growth.
- …and a buuunch more.
Save 1000s of Hours of Research & 100s of $$ wasted on BS advice.
Grow your business with these 500+ handpicked tools and resources for digital entrepreneurs
As entrepreneurs, we are consistently looking for ways to improve our business and streamline our workflow.
This curated list of software and resources covers everything from AI tools and productivity apps to social media management tools.
For the First Course...
The Ultimate No BS Checklist for Startups
The lite version of the Ultimate NO BS startup guide will ignite your:
- Ideation: How to come up with rock-solid startup ideas.
- Pre-Launch: Hypothesis & Validation
- Building your Product and Website
- Getting Users
- Post Launch:
- Staying true to customers’ needs
- Finding Investors
- Marketing Strategy
For the Second Course...
Tools and Resources you need to Secure Funding for your Startup
Stop wasting time on dead-end funding opportunities!
Discover and Identify the most effective funding options for your startup with this FREE Checklist!
Learn how to:
- Create Pitch Decks
- Find Investors, VCs, and Accelerators.
- Outreach Strategies that work
And finally for the Dessert...
A weekly newsletter helping you launch and grow your startup without juggling around all the BS advice.
Join 250+ other entrepreneurs who receive their weekly dose of fresh discoveries and growth tips in the startup space. Get high-quality data, stories, and case studies that you need to stay up-to-date with your startup.
- Useful apps, tools, and websites.
- Inspiring startup founders in the space.
- Expert insights on the latest startup trends and technologies
The Curious Genesis
I’m sick and tired of guides with empty platitudes, SEO fillers, and generic advice.
Endless paragraphs, thousands of words, and almost zero action items. They reinvent the wheel by rephrasing everything for “SEO purposes.” It’s annoying.
So I made the one I’ve always been looking for and sharing the tools I am using to build my startup Cicero.ly A guide with specific action items and no fluff.
– Farzad Khorsavi (Creator of the NO BS Startup Guide)